Crispy Pork Cutlets with Buttered Noodles
From Cook's Country
If they're not cooked properly, pan-fried breaded pork cutlets can be both tough and greasy. We wanted a recipe that produced tender, well-seasoned pork cutlets with a crisp, golden breading. Paired with buttered noodles, this crispy pork cutlets recipe is the perfect 30-minute meal. We prefer the fresh taste of homemade bread crumbs, but store-bought bread crumbs can also be used. We think egg noodles complement this dish nicely, but other pasta varieties will work just as well.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists