Crispy Mexican Bites
From Cook's Country
This Crispy Mexican Bites recipe combines all the flavors of a plate of nachos into individual hors d’ouevres. Draining the canned beans rids them of any tinny flavor, while draining excess liquid from the salsa ensures the Crispy Mexican Bites stay crispy.
Makes 36 pieces
Make-Ahead Note: The cream cheese mixture can be refrigerated for 3 days. Fill the scoops up to 1 hour before serving.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists