Crispy Fish Sticks With Tartar Sauce
From Cook's Country
Forget the boxed varieties in the freezer aisle—our homemade fish sticks are fresh and crisp, and fry up in just minutes. Our recipe calls for cod, but halibut, haddock, and catfish are all worthy substitutes. We tried our Crispy Fish Sticks recipe with salted and unsalted capers, and found that salted capers require 30 minutes of soaking before they are palatable, while unsalted, brined capers simply need to be drained before use.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists