Crispy Dijon Chicken Breasts
From Cook's Country
We’re always looking for a way to liven up chicken breasts, so we created a Crispy Dijon Chicken Breasts recipe, which adds the zip of Dijon mustard and the crunchiness of fresh-baked bread crumbs. Fresh bread crumbs proved better than store-bought in our chicken breasts recipe—and they were easy to make by simply processing two slices of hearty white sandwich bread in a food processor until coarsely ground.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists