Crispy Chicken Salad Wraps
From Cook's Country
When combined with the big flavors of cilantro, cheddar cheese, and hot sauce and wrapped in crisp tortillas, store-bought rotisserie chicken can be used to create this fast and flavorful Crispy Chicken Salad Wraps recipe. We discarded the skin and shredded the meat into bite-size pieces. We sprayed the assembled wraps with cooking spray and crisped them in a skillet until golden brown—about one minute. To boost our Crispy Chicken Salad Wraps’ flavor, we replaced some of the mayonnaise in our creamy dressing with a bit of sour cream and added some hot sauce for a spicy kick.
To prevent the wraps from unrolling during cooking, be sure to start them seam-side down in step 3.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists