Creamy Shells with Peas and Bacon
From Cook's Country
We wanted a quick Creamy Shells with Peas and Bacon recipe that packed a lot of flavor—and left us minimal dishes to wash. We found that rich ricotta and nutty Parmesan cheeses melt to a creamy sauce when the hot pasta is added to them. Cooking the peas with the pasta saved on dishes and effort. For the best flavor, purchase good-quality Parmesan cheese and grate it only as needed. It stays fresher as a whole piece.
The peas cook right along with the pasta so there's one less pot to clean.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists