Creamy Pea Soup
From Cook's Country
Creamy pea soup is a great addition to an Easter menu. And since our recipe can be made up to three days in advance, the cook can enjoy the holiday instead of spending all day in the kitchen. Slowly whisking the chicken stock into the flour and onion mixture avoided floury lumps, and the mint garnish (which can be replaced with tarragon), gave our Creamy Pea Soup a fresh finish.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists