Creamy Pasta with Lemon-Pepper Chicken
From Cook's Country
The fresh lemon juice and zest we used in our Creamy Pasta with Lemon-Pepper Chicken tasted brighter than any packaged lemon-pepper seasoning ever would. When selecting lemons, we found that round ones were slightly juicier than elliptical ones, and bigger lemons yielded more juice than smaller ones. Tasters preferred whole whole-milk ricotta cheese, but part-skim worked almost as well.
Either whole-milk or part-skim ricotta cheese will work here.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists