Creamy Pasta With Asparagus, Parmesan, and Crispy Prosciutto
From Cook's Country
A creamy pasta recipe is a welcome dinner for any night of the week, but one that can be made in just 30 minutes seems ideal for a weeknight. Small, sturdy pasta types that held the thick sauce proved best in our Creamy Pasta with Asparagus, Parmesan, and Crispy Prosciutto. We also found that four finely chopped strips of bacon can be substituted for the prosciutto.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists