Creamy Herb Dip
From Cook's Country
Sour cream might be the standard Creamy Herb Dip base, but our tasters found that a combination of mayonnaise and Greek yogurt yielded the best flavor and texture. A squeeze of fresh lemon juice offset the richness of the mayonnaise and yogurt and added a citrus zing.
Merely stirring the ingredients together was not enough to fully integrate them into the dip. We found it best to process all ingredients in the food processor with the exception of the yogurt, which we stirred in at the end.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups
You can use either whole or low-fat Greek yogurt and mayonnaise (but don't use nonfat). Let the dips chill for at least one hour or they will be too loose.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists