Creamy Chicken Fettuccine
From Cook's Country
Adding chicken transformed this traditional side dish recipe into a quick, complete meal. Though either fresh or dried pasta worked for our Creamy Chicken Fettuccine, fresh pasta is more porous than dried and better absorbed the sauce. When boiling the pasta, undercook it slightly (even shy of al dente) because the pasta cooks an additional minute or two in the sauce. Adding a little reserved pasta water toward the end of cooking helps keep the sauce stable from start to finish.
Either fresh or dried fettuccine can be used in this recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists