Creamy Cauliflower Casserole with Bacon and Cheddar
From Cook's Country
Cream cheese, cheddar cheese, heavy cream, and sour cream make the sauce in this holiday recipe extra creamy. But the success of a cauliflower casserole recipe depends on the cauliflower, too. We made sure to choose cauliflower heads with creamy white, unblemished florets.
Serves 6 to 8
Roughly chopped cauliflower acts as a casserole "filler," much like rice or pasta, while the large florets add texture.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists