Cream Sauce with Sausage and Peas
From Cook's Country
For super-flavorful Cream Sauce with Sausage and Peas, we prepared the sauce in the same pan used to brown the sausage to capitalize on the browned bits left behind by the meat. To remove the bite of alcohol, we cooked the wine down until almost evaporated. Cooking the peas in the sauce until just tender minimized dishes and cut down on cleanup.
Makes enough to sauce 1 pound of pasta
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists