From Cook's Country
We wanted a Cranberry-Raspberry Fools recipe that was a twist on traditional cranberry-orange relish—in a light dessert form. To achieve this, we pureed cranberries and raspberries with orange juice and sugar, then pressed it through a fine-mesh sieve to ensure our Cranberry-Raspberry Fools were silky smooth. Combining this mixture with whipped cream made our fools light as a feather.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists