From Cook's Country
Our Cranberry-Apple-Orange Relish recipe is the perfect blend of sweet, tart, bitter, and spicy. In our recipe, we used an entire orange—peel and all—for a deep citrus flavor and mild bitterness to temper the relish’s sweetness. To grind all the ingredients together, we turned to the food processor. We pulsed the mixture to a coarse cornmeal texture so the relish retained some crunch.
Makes 2 cups
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists