From Cook's Country
Despite the name, this sweet, cinnamon-laced “bread” is really more like a cake. For ease, we take advantage of the food processor to pulse together the dry ingredients and the butter for the base of the cake. A portion of the mixture is pulsed with more brown sugar and butter to make a crumbly streusel topping, while the rest is blended with eggs and buttermilk to make the batter. Then we simply layer them together and bake—a 13- by 9-inch dish ensures there’s plenty to serve a crowd.
Serves 6 to 8
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists