Country French Pork Chops
From Cook's Country
For our Country French Pork Chops recipe, we used bone-in chops for the best flavor and juiciest texture. We prefer rib or center-cut pork chops, and we chose chops that were at least 1 inch thick for the best compromise between quick cooking and adequate browning. Preparing the sauce in the same pan in which the pork chops are cooked gives the sauce valuable pork flavor. Briefly simmering the pork chops in the sauce allows the chops to absorb the sauce’s flavors, and enriches the sauce with the meat’s juices.
This recipe pairs nicely with mashed potatoes and wilted spinach.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists