From Cook's Country
For the vegetables in our Cornflake Stuffing, we stuck with celery ribs and onions. We found that adding additional veggies did little to enhance the flavor. Tasters preferred stuffings made with rendered chicken fat, which we found with the kosher foods in the freezer section of the supermarket. Much to our surprise, the recipe worked equally well with chicken and turkey.
Serves 10 to 12
You can find rendered chicken fat with the kosher foods in the freezer section of most supermarkets. You will need 14 cups of cornflakes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists