Corned Beef Hash
From Cook's Country
Not happy with the pasty, tinny flavored stuff from a can, we wanted to develop a homemade corned beef hash recipe from scratch. For the best flavor and texture, we used thick slabs of corned beef from the deli counter. To prevent the potatoes from getting too mushy, we cooked them partially before adding them to the hash. Adding a little heavy cream kept our Corned Beef Hash moist and rich tasting. We also found that it was detrimental to stir our Corned Beef Hash too often. This meant allowing the hash to develop a browned crust before inverting it and browning the unbrowned side.
Serve this breakfast classic with ketchup.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists