From Cook's Country
We use big marshmallows with all manner of garnishes to create our Confetti Kebabs. Freezing the marshmallows kept them firm so they skewered easily. We coated each marshmallow with melted chocolate—milk, semisweet, or bittersweet—for flavor and to provide something for the toppings to adhere to. Finely chopped nuts, sprinkles, nonpareils, and toasted flaked coconut made flavorful and colorful garnishes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists