Cobb Club Sandwiches
From Cook's Country
To evenly disperse the cheese flavor through the Cobb Club Sandwich, we made a paste with mayonnaise and blue cheese. This also prevented the crumbly cheese from falling out of the sandwich. Tomatoes are an integral part of the Cobb Club Sandwich recipe, so we made sure to only use those that were fully ripe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists