Classic Rum Bundt Cake
From Cook's Country
Most rum cakes lack any real rum flavor. For an assertive yet balanced rum-flavored cake, we add rum to the Bundt cake batter and then, in the Holiday Rum Cake iteration, brush the finished cake with a rum soak. And we don’t stop there: A portion of the rum soak also becomes the glaze.
Serves 8 to 10
Serve this cake as is or dress it up with lightly sweetened berries, a glaze, or a soaking syrup.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists