Classic Caesar Salad
From Cook's Country
For the perfect Classic Caesar Salad , we started with our favorite Caesar Salad dressing, which eliminated the raw egg of the traditional dressing but added depth with anchovies and Worcestershire sauce. Using just a small amount of garlic prevented the garlic flavor from overpowering our other ingredients, while vinegar and lemon juice added brightness and balance.
Serves 6 to 8
You can substitute two 10-ounce bags of chopped romaine lettuce for the hearts.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists