From Cook's Country
We developed this recipe for Citrus Glaze to be an easy and delicious finishing touch to Bundt cakes, coffee cakes, or angel food cakes. Using only confectioners’ sugar and citrus juice and zest, we created a glaze with bright citrus flavor and the perfect consistency to drizzle over a cake.
Makes 1 1/2 to 2 cups
Bundt cakes, pound cakes, angel food cakes, and chiffon cakes all look pretty on their own. They will always look (and taste) better, though, when drizzled with a little glaze.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists