Cilantro and Curry Hummus
From Cook's Country
To develop a hummus recipe with a light, silky-smooth texture and a flavor profile that would balance chickpeas, tahini, lime juice, garlic, and olive oil, we emulsified the chickpeas and oil in the food processor. For the best flavor in our hummus recipe, we chose our tahini carefully and used it generously.
Makes about 2 cups
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists