Cider-Glazed Roast Pork Loin
From Cook's Country
Cider-Glazed Roast Pork loin is the perfect fall dish—but it still requires a little finesse. For a recipe that produced a tender, well-browned pork loin and a sticky glaze with huge apple flavor, we browned the pork loin in a skillet and then transferred it to a moderate oven to achieve perfectly cooked meat. Apple butter added an intense apple flavor to our roast pork loin recipe and also increased the stickiness of the glaze, which we enhanced with the juices from the cooked pork loin to create a rich sauce.
Make sure to tie the roast (see photo at left) if your butcher hasn't already done so.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists