Chutney Cheese Rounds
From Cook's Country
This quick and easy Chutney Cheese Rounds recipe combines sweet and spicy chutney with sharp cheddar cheese. We used extra-sharp cheddar cheese and mango chutney, which some brands label as “Major Grey’s," for this recipe. Milder cheddar cheeses didn’t have enough kick to balance the chutney’s sweetness.
Makes 36 pieces
Make-Ahead Note: Unbaked and tightly wrapped, the assembled rounds will keep in the refrigerator for 1 day or in the freezer for 1 month. If frozen, let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before baking.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists