Christmas Tree Cake
From Cook's Country
This elegant holiday cake looks hard to make—but looks can be deceiving. We started our Christmas Tree Cake recipe with two regular chocolate sheet cakes, cutting them into squares of varying sizes. We then set each square on top of another, and decorated them with buttercream frosting and sugar-coated cranberries. To “glue" the sugar coating onto the cranberries, we used egg whites.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists