Christmas Meringue Kisses
From Cook's Country
This recipe for Christmas Meringue Kisses was one of the runners-up in our Christmas Cookies contest. These meringue kisses combine crushed peppermint candies and chocolate chips in a meringue base. For the best-textured, lightest kisses, we beat the egg whites until just glossy and stiff. To give these Christmas Meringue Kisses an extra boost, we dipped the bottoms in melted chocolate, which hardened once cool.
Makes about 4 1/2 dozen cookies
Try to work as quickly as possible when shaping the kisses; they will deflate if left too long before baking. These cookies will keep for at least a week if stored in an airtight container.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists