Chocolate Zucchini Cake
From Cook's Country
To expel excess moisture and ensure our Chocolate Zucchini Cake didn’t turn out a soggy mess, we grated zucchini on a box grater, then wrung it out in a clean dish towel. We found we could also shred and freeze the zucchini in recipe-ready portions as long as we thawed and strained it before mixing it into the batter.
We used the creaming method to develop structure and height in the cake: Beat the fats and sugar together before adding the wet and dry ingredients. Combining baking soda with baking powder provided adequate lift.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists