Chocolate Surprise Cookies
From Cook's Country
For a kid-friendly cookie, we pair a fluffy marshmallow with a soft chocolate cookie and bury the whole thing under a layer of chocolate frosting. Cocoa powder does double duty in the cookie and the frosting, and to add even more appeal, we look to the irresistible combination of chocolate and peanut butter, adding a helping of the latter to our cookie dough. A sprinkling of colorful nonpareils finishes off this festive treat.
Makes about 5 dozen cookies
One 10-ounce bag of marshmallows is enough to make one batch of these cookies.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists