Chocolate Snowball Cake
From Cook's Country
We found that gelatin worked best in our Chocolate Snowball Cake to re-create the texture of the marshmallow filling in the original packaged dessert. To mimic the signature dome shape, we cut a cake round into wedges and used them to line a bowl. Then we added the filling and topped it with another round.
Serves 10 to 12
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists