Chocolate Gravy for Biscuits
From Cook's Country
Chocolate gravy should be thick, rich, and sweet enough to complement a fluffy, tangy biscuit. The combination of Dutched cocoa and whole milk, thickened with just enough flour, yields a “gravy” with the right amount of viscosity to blanket the biscuits in a decadent layer of chocolate.
Makes about 4 cups
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists