Chocolate Caramel Chews
From Cook's Country
Milk chocolate yielded bland-tasting chews, but semisweet or bittersweet chocolate lent rich flavor to our Chocolate Caramel Chews recipe. To keep our Chocolate Caramel Chews from sticking to the plate after we dipped them in the chocolate, we lined the plate with slick-coated parchment paper.
Makes 24 candies
Let the chilled candies soften at room temperature for at least 15 minutes before serving.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists