From Cook's Country
Tasters loved the unique combination of apricots and chocolate in this Choco-Apricot Muffins recipe. To keep the Choco-Apricot Muffins light, the quick bread mixing method worked best. This involved combining the dry and wet ingredients independently and then folding them together. Folding in the chocolate chips and apricots after the batter was blended ensured that wet and dry ingredients were properly incorporated and each muffin had pieces of each of the fillings.
Makes 12 muffins
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists