Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
From Cook's Country
Picante sauce, a cousin of salsa that contains pureed tomatoes, replaces the more standard tomato puree and onions in this soup. Using a precooked rotisserie chicken cut down on the cooking time tremendously, while a few minced chipotle chiles added a rich, smoky flavor.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists