Chinese Glazed Pork Chops
From Cook's Country
Glazed pork chops make great weeknight dinners because they cook quickly and they’re easy to prepare. But sometimes, they’re just plain boring. For an interesting glazed pork chop recipe, we created a version with an exotic bite, thanks to savory soy sauce, sweet orange juice, and a mix of pungent spices like Chinese five-spice powder.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists