Chicken with Mushrooms and Leeks
From Cook's Country
Our Chicken with Mushrooms and Leeks recipe is a quicker rendition of a French country recipe. We used bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs and browned them deeply for crisp skin and rich flavor. Once the chicken was browned, we transferred it to a baking pan and baked until cooked through, freeing up the skillet to make the sauce. Cooking the wine until it almost evaporated removed the bitter bite of the alcohol. Goat cheese added a velvety texture and sharp tang to the sauce, and was an elegant finish for our Chicken with Mushrooms and Leeks.
Start browning the chicken before you prepare the vegetables. Goat cheese makes the sauce creamy and tangy.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists