Chicken and Stuffing Bake
From Cook's Country
To achieve big Thanksgiving flavor without all the work for our Chicken and Stuffing Bake, we turned to skillet-baked chicken breasts to sub for the Thanksgiving turkey, and a cranberry-laced cornbread stuffing took care of the rest. Rather than make homemade cornbread stuffing, we cut down our dish’s cooking time considerably by using dried cornbread stuffing mix. Tasters preferred whole-berry jarred cranberry sauce to the jellied variety.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists