Chicken and Rice Pot Pie
From Cook's Country
Cooking the pastry topping and creamy filling separately allowed us to get our Chicken and Rice Pot Pie on the table in less than 30 minutes. It also kept the pastry from getting soggy. We were sure to pat the chicken breasts dry with paper towels before we cooked them in the skillet. This ensured they browned more evenly. Instead of making our own puff pasty, we found it far more convenient to buy it frozen from the supermarket.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists