Chicken and Corn Chowder with Sweet Potatoes
From Cook's Country
This Chicken and Corn Chowder with Sweet Potatoes recipe relies interesting ingredients rather than an unusual technique. Sweet potato and corn transform our basic chicken soup recipe into a hearty chowder, and our recipe’s base gets a boost from a surprising ingredient: corn muffin mix, which we dissolved in milk and then stirred into the soup. This created a thickened, creamy consistency and added extra corn flavor.
Serves 8 to 10
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists