Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla Pie
From Cook's Country
Shredding a precooked rotisserie chicken—available at most supermarkets—was a true time-saver in our Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla Pie. To bump up the flavor of the filling, we added chopped cilantro, shredded sharp cheddar, and drained jarred picked jalapeños. For the “crust," of our Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla Pie we used one 10-inch flour tortilla (sometimes labeled “burrito size").
By adding a batter of eggs, milk, flour, and baking powder, we turned a simple quesadilla filling into a quick Southwestern-inspired quiche. The “crust” is simply a greased flour tortilla.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists