From Cook's Country
Patting the chicken breasts dry before cooking our recipe for Chicken Provençal was essential—otherwise they would not brown properly. When purchasing kalamata olives, we found it was best to look for the fresher olives from the refrigerator section of the supermarket—the jarred, shelf-stable ones were bland and mushy in comparison. Preparing the sauce in the same pan in which we cooked the breasts allowed the sauce to picks the flavor from any browned bits left behind.
Zest the orange before peeling and segmenting it. See related Step by Step for more information about segmenting oranges.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists