From Cook's Country
For our Chicken Pomodoro, we gently simmered the chicken in a creamy tomato sauce to enrich the flavor of both the sauce and the chicken. While certain dried herbs in our recipe (like oregano) worked just as well as fresh, delicate herbs like basil were always best used fresh.
Gently simmering the chicken in the creamy tomato sauce enriches the flavor of both the sauce and the chicken.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists