From Cook's Country
Bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts produced a far more flavorful Chicken Normandy than the boneless, skinless variety. Cooking the chicken breast skin side down for the entire cooking time ensured deep browning, crisp skin, and moist meat. Granny Smith apples added tart, fruity flavor to the dish.
Brandy is flammable--be sure to remove the skillet from the heat before adding it.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists