Chicken Noodle Soup
From Cook's Country
Canned broth wouldn’t lend enough flavor to our Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, so we made our own broth from browned chicken thighs. It took only a few minutes but was packed with flavor. We then cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the broth, which improved the flavor of both recipe components. To keep our Chicken Noodle Soup from tasting too greasy, we made sure to remove the fat from the broth before serving.
Serves 8 to 10
The thighs are used to flavor the broth; once the broth is strained, shred the thigh meat and reserve it for a salad or pot pie. If you prefer dark meat in your soup, you can omit the chicken breasts and add the shredded thigh meat to the soup instead.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists