From Cook's Country
We wanted our Chicken Milanese recipe to feature tender, lemony chicken cutlets with a crisp, golden bread coating and flavorful meat. We preferred the fresh taste of homemade bread crumbs in our recipe. Pulsing them in the food processor with a bit of Parmesan cheese made for an even more flavorful coating for the cutlets in our Chicken Milanese. The traditional three-step breading method created the best crust: We rolled the chicken in flour followed by beaten egg and, finally, a coating of fresh bread crumbs. The initial flour coating gave the egg something to cling to, lending our Chicken Milanese its crisp crust.
Serve these lemony cutlets over pasta, with a green salad, or as a sandwich.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists