Chicken Breasts with Parsley-and-Tomato Couscous
From Cook's Country
Cooking the chicken skin side down ensured well-rendered skin, while covering the pan helped it cook faster. A small amount of red pepper flakes imparted a mellow heat that didn’t overpower the dish.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists