Cherry Tomato Caprese Salad
From Cook's Country
Cubing the mozzarella so that it was the same size as a quartered cherry tomato ensures equal amounts of these fresh summer ingredients in every bite of our Cherry Tomato Caprese Salad. Tossing the quartered cherry tomatoes with salt and letting them sit drew out their excess moisture, preventing the salad from suffering a watery fate. When we reduced the excess tomato juice and simmered it with vinegar and garlic, its concentrated flavor made a potent base for the vinaigrette that gave our salad a double tomato flavor.
Serves 4 to 6
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists