From Cook's Country
Supermarkets are chockablock with prepared sauces, but our Cherry Sauce takes just minutes to make and tastes a lot better than store-bought versions. We used canned Bing cherries, sugar, and lemon juice to make this simple sauce for ice cream. Cornstarch thickened the thin sauce and corn syrup made it pour smoothly.
Makes 2 1/2 cups
Look for the cherries to begin to break down before adding the cornstarch.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists